Sign Up Dropbox Account & Reset Dropbox Password Here
Sign Up Dropbox Account & Reset Dropbox Password Here. What did you want to know about Dropbox, is it how to reset your password, the features of Dropbox, how to create the account and as well the importance of Dropbox. Then you are at The right place.
Related Article: MediaFire Sign-up; Login To Get free 10GB Storage
We are keen in this article to make sure that you are properly guided without any form of hesitation so get all you want as you proceed, feel Free to throw your questions or contributions on our comment box if you have any, so we are to start with the real meaning of Dropbox after that we will tell you how to Sign Up Dropbox Account.
Real Meaning And Features of Dropbox
It’s not proper for you to sign up for what you don’t really know the meaning. Dropbox is all about a space designed to reduce busy work so that you will give more attention to what you needed at a given time. Going through all your files to get a particular document will no longer be your portion once you create Dropbox account.
How to Sign Up Dropbox Account
Create Dropbox account to Start keeping your important file at where you will have easy access to them with these basic tips.
- Click here to start your Dropbox account sign up
- Locate and click on sign up for free, when you do that a form will popup like this below.
- In the form fill in your details as it appeared and accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the small box.
- Finally Tab on sign up bottom at the base of the form.
Once you do these you have successfully created your Dropbox Account the next thing is to start saving your files in their proper locations.
How to Reset Dropbox Password
If your forget your password don’t feel guilty for yourself because forgetting is natural ok. What you will do for your self this time is to follow our tips here to get a new one.
- Going by the rules click here to start your password reset.
- enter your email and click on submit, the email I mean is the one you used during your registration.
- At these point they will send your a New Password in the email you provided.
- Minimize the Dropbox and go to your email, take the new password and use it to Login to your account.