How to Switch iPhone To iPod – use iPhone without sim card. Are you aware that your iPhone can be used without any Sim card? If you know that bonus for you but as you know did you know how to do it, don’t feel inferior if you don’t actually know it now because you mustn’t known everything without proper verification.
So in this article we will make sure that you learn How to Switch iPhone To iPod today if you really what to, but if I may ask did you have an iPhone or you just want to get the information for future purposes any way information is very important whether you have iPhone now or not.
So if you have an iPhone presently follow our procedures Below to start enjoying your this unique feature now, it’s more than possible. Are you aware that iPod are used for other purposes aside from making calls, so if you want to do this on your iPhone it means that you want to use it mostly for other purposes like Facetime, accessing the web, Texting and so on.
How to Switch iPhone To iPod
To do this follow our procedure here we will elaborate everything to you now be keen to all our guidelines.
- The first thing to do is to pickup your iPhone, proceed to setting >> General scroll down and Tab on reset.
- At this point, an options will popup asking you to erase all content and setting, what you Will do here is to Tab on it.
- At this point you will see a setup screen
- Now put in a sim card to enable you activate iTune because without sim card you can’t really activate the iTune.
- Immidately you launch the iTune a guide will be sent to you on how the process can be completed all you have to do then is to follow the guidelines to achieve your goal.
- But remember that the sim card is still there in the iPhone, this is when you will remove it and start having iPod Experience in your iPhone.
And this how How to Switch iPhone To iPod. Reach us on our comment box for any question or contribution.