Repair a Dead Car Battery Get How to Retrieve your Car Battery Now and stop waisting your hard earned money on buying a new one just because your car can’t start.
In this article we will give you some tips through you can follow to recondition your car battery with some basic tools which you ordinarily didn’t know before, so save your money and repair the one you have after going through this post our tips here is tasted and trusted.
Our guidelines is applicable to many batteries you can use the knowledge you acquired in this post to make money by rendering to Service to other interested people out there who needs it all you need is coordination.
You will be hitting your money big if you have the ability to convince people that you can do the work because many people are really wasting a lot of money in buying new battery.
How to Repair a Dead Car Battery using Magnesium Sulphate
Don’t think that how to Repair a Dead Car Battery is difficulty, it is one of the easiest thing to do if you master it, follows the guidelines below to have your Dead Car Battery working again.
- To do this first of all get your magnesium sulphate also called Epsom salt, funnel and Distilled water ready.
- Remove old Battery Acid; pour the old acid away in a good manner so that you can be able put in new one.
- Shake the battery very well from side to side and as well replace top cabs.
- Mixture; Combine or Mix the warm Distilled water and magnesium sulphate together.
- Mix 1 gallon of distilled water with 10 ounces of baking soda.
- Pour into the battery; take your funnel and pour in the solution you mixed into your battery gently.
- Pour them individually into your Dead battery cells.
- Recharge the battery; to prevent pressure do ensure that you lift the cup up and charge smoothly for 24 hours.
- Some times it may take some day for the battery to digest the solution do not panic if it doesn’t work immidately.
Do not use tap water to mix your Epson salt, we only recommend Distilled water.
Do not in any way recondition your battery near spark source or an open flame to avoid fire outbreak.
Put on your safety wears before embarking on this process because Acid lead Accumulators are Very heavy.
Most importantly No smoking in the process of this reconditioning.
This is exactly How to Retrieve your Car Battery and Repair a Dead Car Battery in 2019.