Login Pinterest – How to recover Pinterest Account
Login Pinterest – How to recover Pinterest Account Is been discussed in this article we did it well to provide the direct account access links for you to follow.
Pinterest as a social media has dominated many countries especially most digitalised countries like USA, UK etc, 70 to 80% of citizens of those countries have a Pinterest account.
This social media platform was founded by Ban Silbermann, Evan Sharp and Paul Sciarra since 2010 created with 27 different languages which can be translated from one languages to the other.
How to login Pinterest
Visit www.pinterest.com/login You can access your account in this platform in two main ways either you accessed your account through web browser or you download the Pinterest app for easy account access.
Once you access the page you can Login Pinterest through your other social media platform say Facebook and Google or by providing the details you provided during sign up.
To do this is very simple.
- Click here to navigate directly to the sign up page alternative type in Pinterest.com and tab on login.
- Write your Email address and password.
- Finally locate and click on login.
- Alternatively login through your social media by clicking anyone of your choice.
Before you sign up with your details you must make sure that you open the account directly with your Email address not Facebook or Goggle because you can’t login to details that you don’t have.
But we prefer you to open the account from Pinterest because this is entirely a different social media so it’s own details supposed to be different because anything might happen to the account you intend to run the account with.
How to recover Pinterest Account
Recover your password with our tips here.
- Tab on login page above and select forgotten password.
- Write your username or email address.
- Follow other required self explanatory procured to recover your account.
Check out other Articles;