Ignore Messages on Facebook Messenger Ultimate Guide
Ignore Messages on Facebook Messenger Ultimate Guide is been explained in this post with a clear pictorial illustration, you will not get that disturbing guy or that lady’s message again as long as you want.
However, the amazing part if it as that you can reverse the process any time of your choice, for he or she disturbance to you today doesn’t mean that you won’t need them tomorrow, that’s why Facebook make the process a reversible one.
Facebook Messenger is a message tool that enables quick conversation between users on Facebook, with messenger app you can, send Voice clip, do voice call, do video call and lots more, use these tips below to ignore his or her message as long as you want.
Ultimate Guide to Ignore Messages on Facebook Messenger
you cannot do this with just Facebook app, you must install messenger app in your device or Pc before this idea will be fruitful, after that you will.
- Tab on your phone menu and select messenger
This is the first thing you need to do here, immediately after installing the app in your device or if you previously have the app, this will enable you to have access to the app, next thing is to
- Select the person you wish to Ignore by clicking on his or her profile
By doing this you will see your previous conversations don’t tab on any message here, because click on message will give you liking options which is not actually what you need at the moment, next thing is to
- Locate and select Menu from your menu bar
Here you have three options, the first one is identified with call icon, the second one is identified with video icon, the last and the one to tab on is labelled with power like icon.
Tab on the icon that looks like power at your menu bar to see options, this is where you will select the next option which is.
- Select Ignore Messages
You may not see this at your first glance if you are using mobile device, so scroll down to select the option, to do this tab on ignore message.
- Finally select ignore
from the quick response that will pop up select ignore from the two options to ignore there message forever if you wish, but the amazing things here is that you can as well undo it at your convenient time.
What happens when you Ignored Someone on Messenger
To Ignore people in this platform is like blocking them but the difference here is that ignoring is temporal while blocking is snubbing them permanently.
- They cannot not be able to see your statuses on messenger.
- They can send you message but you can’t receive them even when you are online.
- You can receive their message and still let it appear as unread messages if you wish to receive them.
- You cannot send them message again on the platform apart from messaging them directly from web, provided that you are still ignoring them.
- They won’t receive any notification about the latest update you have done, but there messages can no longer be marked as read.
- They can see when you are online or offline and vise versa.
- They can no longer appear on your messenger home screen when they are online or offline provided that they are still on your ignored list.
Doing this to people doesn’t mean that you will no longer see them when they are online the only thing you ignored is there message, you can also undo this at your convenient time in a very simple way, to do this tab on their profile and select reply.
If you didn’t get our tips from the above illustration on Ignore Messages on Facebook Messenger Ultimate Guide get it here in a very simple way;
Tab on Menu >>>Messenger>>>select profile you wish to ignore >>>tab Menu from your Menu Bar >>>Select Ignore. You can use the Facebook messenger ignore pictorial illustration guide above for better understanding.